Cake Decorating Basics
Our tutor, with over 20 years professional cake decorating experience, will guide you through the day during which you will
- marzipan and ice a small 2 tier stacked fruit cake
- learn how to stack the cakes securely
- make some sugar paste roses to use as decoration
- Embelish with simple piping and drapes
- Layer and fill a sponge cake
- Cover a sponge cake
- Use crimping techniques to achieve a professional finish
- Make a simple sugar paste model to place on top
- Take your creations home
The cost of the course includes use of equipment, all materials and ingredients, expert tuition, a tasty lunch, refreshments during the day and a goody bag to take home.
The course is packed full and runs from 9:30 until 4:30
£ 125 per person, discounts are available for group bookings, contact us to book your place
Evening bread course
6pm til 9pm
For those of you who can’t attend our monthly Saturday bread making courses or you have already attended and want to take it further, we now have an evening course running from 6pm til 9pm on Monday evenings for 5 weeks (15hrs in total)
Each week you will produce a standard bread and a speciality bread product. All equipment and ingredients are supplied.
The classes are small with a maximum of 6 and take place in our bespoke training kitchen.
£80 for 5 weeks.